Thursday, February 25, 2010

Todays Deuces Old, Bike Ride Route

http://www.mapmyride.com/sore-as-fuck


















We got back on the bikes today,  the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day so we didn't waste it.  I am so fucking sore i need to get back in shape.  I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow but it was worth it, so much fun.  It was a little cold at the end and my face and ass are still cold and numb but thats not such a bad thing, remember pain in weekness leaving the body (i am sure some big MMA type D-Bag said that).  Thanks to twitter.com/JLOBAYBEE and Daskew for a great day.  I cant wait to do it again

1 comment:

  1. this is yo nigga bubba someing fresh out of grandview besides my bord-that thing is a pieace of poop: but u went all that way on a bike u should have got ur board anddid that

    ReplyDelete